EPFO UAN LOGIN FOR EMPLOYEES: Every individual having a provident fund account is allotted a (unique account number) UAN by the (Employee Provident Fund Organization) EPFO. UAN Login allows you to access and update your information, KYC Updation member/employer, check and withdraw from your Provident Fund account without any interference from your employer. If you have UAN (Universal Account Number) issued by EPFO or provided by your employer then first of all you need to activate your UAN account. You can click here for step by step guidance for UAN Activation.
If you already have an activated UAN Account and password then you can follow below given steps for UAN login on Unified Member Portal.
Steps for UAN Login on UAN Member Portal.
- Open link : https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in/
- Click on the link -> UAN Member e-Sewa ( located in the top right panel of window – as displayed in the picture).
- A new webpage will open URL: https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
In the top right there is a form for UAN Login and exactly below the form there are Important Links.
- Enter your UAN Number in UAN field.
- Enter Password in Password Field. (Member receives Password on registered mobile no as text message after UAN Activation. If you don’t have password then please click here for UAN Activation.
- Enter the character shown in the image in Captcha field.
- Click on Button -> Sign in. If your login details are accurate then you will logged in to your UAN Member Account.
On succeful login at unified member portal, user enjoys all the online benefits and services. User can view and update profile information, view service history of all the connected EPF accounts, view/download UAN Card, view member passbook, user can manage contact details and KYC information, user can change his/her login password, user can apply for claim and check claim status from unified portal member UAN account.